Serenity Hill Farms
Serenity Hill Farms is a diversified farm, located less than 30 minutes from Pittsburgh. In addition to raising a wide variety of animals, Serenity Hill Farms grows hydroponic produce and raises trout and aquaponic tilapia. Their sustainable practices also include composting, crop rotation, and biological pest control.
What They Raise
• grass-fed beef
• grass-fed goat
• grass-fed lamb
• pastured Berkshire pork
• cage-free eggs
• pasture-raised turkey (just for Thanksgiving)
How They Do It
• rotational grazing of pastured animals
• no hormones or subtherapeutic antibiotic
• no tail-docking
Where to Buy
• Place an order online at serenityhillfarms.com
• Some of their products can be found at the East End Food Coop.
For more information, visit their website at serenityhillfarms.com.