Resources For Farmers
As part of the Local Food Chains Project, the Ethical Farming Fund is offering several marketing services to a limited number of farmers at no cost.
Below, find the services available, terms and conditions, and the brief application.
Receive free social media consultation services in order to reach a wider audience.
Receive a brand new, customized website in order to tell your farm's story.
Social Media Consultation
Connect With Vendors
Have your farm matched with a local vendor or restaurant to sell your products.
Virtual Farm Tours
Add your name to our growing list of role model animal farms serving Southwestern Pennsylvania.
Terms & Conditions For Applicants
1. Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
• must raise food animals
• must market meat, dairy, and/or eggs independently
• farm must be located within 100 miles of Pittsburgh, PA and/or farm must serve the Greater Pittsburgh area
• farm must be a for-profit business
2. Applicants may apply for more than one service. Applicants need only submit one application.
3. While the services may be free of cost to the farmer, the Ethical Farming Fund is not responsible for any actions or costs that may be incurred beyond the duration that the service is implemented, including but not limited to: future costs of website maintenance or renegotiations with vendors.
4. Selection of an awardee is decided on the bases of need and impact.
5. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until September 2018.
6. The Ethical Farming Fund reserves the right to reject an application for any reason.
7. These terms are subject to change.
Having trouble viewing this form? The application can also be accessed here.