Conforti Family Farm
The land on which Conforti Family Farm sits has been in the Conforti family for three generations. Today, the farm aims for sustainability and community enrichment, offering a CSA in addition to an online farm stand. Free of GMOs, synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, Conforti Family Farm uses natural means to ensure a healthy system, including deploying their birds for controlling insects. They have many plans for expanding the diversity of their operation, and with just a few of their 50 acres in production right now, the future of Conforti Family Farm is quite bright!
What They Raise
• pastured eggs
• pastured chicken
• pastured turkey (for Thanksgiving)
How They Do It
• non-GMO grains for supplemental feed
• no hormones or antibiotics (hormones are illegal in poultry production)
Where to Buy
• Community Support Agriculture (CSA) and online farm stand at confortifamilyfarm.com
• Pickup locations on the farm or at Two Rivers Olive Oil locations in Beaver and Sewickley.
For more information about the Conforti Family Farm, visit their website at confortifamilyfarm.com.